Here are the most popular songs that I have been requested to sing at Wedding ceremonies. I have recorded a few sample tracks for you to listen to.
The medley is a collection of 8 songs I recently recorded. The sample tracks are only 30-45 seconds long, so please select and play my songs.
I am able to sing classical songs, a large selection of hymns, songs from musicals or modern favourites.
Other popular tracks include:
- Ave Maria (Schubert)
- The Lord Bless You and Keep You (Rutter)
- O Perfect Love (Barnby)
- Amazing Grace (Collins)
- The Lord's my Shepherd (Vicar of Dibley Theme Tune) (Howard Goodall)
- All I Ask of You (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
- Love Changes Everything (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
- Make you feel my love (Adele)
- The Rose (McBroom)
- Heaven (DJ Sammy)
- The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face (Macoll)
- Over the Rainbow (Arlen)
- Walking in the Air (Blake)
- Silent Night (Gruber)
- O Holy Night (Adam)